You are not connected to the Oklahoma Department of Libraries network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Log in for remote access
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||324 pages ; 24 cm|
A work of immersive journalism steeped in a distinctively American social history and sparked by a personal quest, The Unsettlers traces the search for the simple life through the stories of three families of new pioneers and what inspired each of them to look for--or create--a better existence. Captivating and clear-eyed, it dares us to imagine what a sustainable, ethical, authentic future might actually look like.--
Retrieving notes about this item
- Self-reliant living -- United States.
- Sustainable living -- United States.
- Alternative lifestyles -- United States.
- United States -- Civilization -- 21st century.
- BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY -- Environmentalists & Naturalists.
- HISTORY -- United States -- 21st Century.
- SOCIAL SCIENCE -- Anthropology -- Cultural & Social.
- Alternative lifestyles.
- Self-reliant living.
- Sustainable living.
- United States.
User lists with this item (1)
- New Non Fiction - Oklahoma Department of Libraries(98 items)
by okdeptlibraries updated about 2 days ago